Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zumba Challenge!

My Zumba instructor announced a challenge to the class for those those who were interested in participating while I was away. It began about a month ago or so, and I figured I wouldn't be able to succeed because I was living in Florida for the summer. Well, I began the competition and I'm still in it until the end of the competition on Monday. The winner of the contest gets a Zumba bag with lots of fun items in like a Zumba video game, Biggest Loser cookbook, and more. I've been on a journey of weight loss since February 17th, so it would be great to win the challenge as a way to stay motivated. If not, I can say that I tried my best and use that as motivation to continue working out and eating right. The contest rules are simple: Eat healthy meals, get a sticker. Workout for an hour, get a sticker. Make healthier choices, get a sticker.

I make sure to eat 3 healthy meals, and workout for an hour every day. It was challenging at first, but I made sure to stay motivated and it worked. Part of my healthy choices is to avoid my Starbucks peppermint drink on a weekly basis, so I've been going through major withdrawals lately.

The date the competition ends is on the 19th, so I'm going to continue staying motivated by working out and eating healthy foods. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.

-B

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Do you swim? Would you be interested in coming to my place for Water Aerobics on Tues?

    ReplyDelete