Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Challenge

Hello, followers!

I apologize for the lack of posts these past few months. I hope this entry will get me back into the blogging world so I can share my progress.

God is always good and He encouraged me to keep going until the end of the challenge this summer. It was a difficult challenge to do, but I accomplished it with His help. The Zumba bag I won contained amahhhzing goodies!

Three Zumba shirts, protein power, protein bars, and more!

Pictured below is my Zumba instructor, Terrina. She has been an influential person in my life with her story and has inspired me to become a Zumba instructor. 


My Zumba instructor announced another Zumba challenge a few weeks ago, but I’ve decided to set a challenge of my own. From now until the spring I will continue to be mindful of my food intake and increase my workout routines. The local playhouse near me will announce audition dates sometime next year for the production of Hello, Dolly, so I have from now until then to meet my goal. My current weight is 174 and I want to be between 130-150 pounds before auditions. My character of interest for the show is Minnie Faye, so I need to make sure I will be healthier for auditions. My acting class I’m enrolled in has reminded me how much I miss acting and being on stage. 

Hello, Dolly Challenge: Lose 30+ pounds before Hello, Dolly auditions. 
Prize: Any suggestions? Full body massage? Modcloth.com shopping investment? Anything?! Haha!  

Your continued support will be greatly appreciated as I tackle this challenge. 

-B



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I know you can do it! Maybe some awesome skincare/makeup for the stage/auditions?

    ReplyDelete