Monday, April 29, 2013

4/29: Food Diary

I apologize that I'm posting this a few minutes after midnight, but I was stuck working on homework for finals and homework assignments. Writing this update is making me, well, hungry.... haha.


  • Breakfast: Fiber One 3/4 of cereal (114 calories) 

  • Lunch: Turkey and one slice of American cheese on honey wheat thins (260 calories); 1 cup of green beans (40 calories), and 1 cup of salad with cantaloupe (62 calories). Total: 362 calories. 

  • Dinner: One apple (65 calories) and an omelet with half a slice of American cheese for protein (235 calories) Total: 300 calories 

  • Snacks: Cheese after workout for protein (calories unknown)
  • 2 Weight Watcher Mint Patties (100 calories).

  • Total: 956 calories consumed
-B 







2 comments:

  1. YES! This is a good day! Lunch especially! Plants with every meal, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures with every meal, you should do that again [; Just a suggestion. I think it looks really nice! Very good dear, love this!

    ReplyDelete