Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4/30: Food and Workout Entry

I hope to update these on the actual day instead of past midnight... I suppose it has to do with being a college blogger! haha! Since the 30th was a school day, I never got around to photographing the foods I consumed. I think photographing my day will be easier on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

Breakfast:

  • Chocolate Fiber One Cereal 3/4 cup (114 calories) 
  • One medium red apple (80 calories) 
  • Total: 194

Lunch:

  • 1/4 lighting salted mixed nuts (170 calories) 
  • Honey wheat sandwhich, one slice of American cheese, some turkey, and 2 tsp of chipotle mustard (260 calories) 
  • Lettuce, tomatos, one hard-boiled egg, and 2 TSPB of balsamic vinaigrette dressing (156 calories) 
  • 2 Weight Watcher mint patties (100 calories)
  • Total: 686 
Dinner: 
  • 1/9 Sun-dried tomato couscous (48 calories) 
  • 1/8 green beans (5 calories) 
  • Baked skinless chicken breast (175 calories) 
  • Total: 228
Snacks: 
  • Half of a mint mocha, skim milk, no whipped cream (110 calories) 
I'm still surprised that my lunch was higher in calories than what I normally make it. I thought it was going to be a nice, healthy mean to get me through the day. Oh, well. When you make mistakes you learn from them! I'm going to start planning my lunches for school more wisely. 






Today's workout was very short and I felt it.. 0.o I had a long day on campus this afternoon, but I wanted to get something in for the day. I ended up walking, jogging, and running a little over a mile around my neighborhood and burned 155 calories from that. On Wednesdays, I usually attend a Zumba class, but the room we meet in is closed for some event. The ladies planned a day to walk 4 miles around the area and I'd love to run/jog for most of it. I'm getting used to the feel of it after all; adding more strength should be fine for me... I think.... 0.o haha! 

-B 

No comments:

Post a Comment