Wednesday, May 1, 2013

5/1: Food Diary

First off, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF MAY!!!!!!! :D It's hard to believe that it's already May (and Christmas shopping month for some).

I was hoping to write a longer post today with workouts I like and healthy tips I've taken to heart. Since this is the start of finals week, I've been working diligently for 13.5 hours preparing for finals. I wasn't exaggerating either, folks. I woke up at 8:30 and finished a little after 11:30, and I'm THRILLED that I will be dreaming of a nice European vacation tonight! haha!

*no pictures... again. :( *

Breakfast:

  • Chocolate Fiber One Cereal (114 calories) 
Lunch: 
  • 1/2 cup of strawberries 
  • Turkey sandwich on 100 calorie flat bread with 2 tbsp of chipotle mustard.
  • 1/2 cup of cantaloupe 
Dinner: 
  • Salad: 1/2 strawberries, one hard-boiled egg, and 2 tbsp of balsamic almond vinaigrette dressing.
  • 6 inch Subway turkey sandwich (pulled extra bread out) with tomatoes, lettuce, american cheese,  and balsamic dressing 
Snacks: 
  • Skinny mint mocha (100 calories) 
  • Cheese stick for protein (80 calories) 
  • Small red apple (40 calories)
  • 1/4 slice of carrot cake... 0.o SMALL SERVING! haha (29 calories)
  • 1 WW mint patty (50 calories)
  • 1/4 cup of mixed nuts (170 calories)
(I ate so many snacks during my homework session tonight because it helped me stay awake and focused. I tried to make healthy snack choices, though. It was nice to get a quick sugar rush with a very small piece of carrot cake and the small mint patty.)

Workout:

  • 4 miles of walking and running (-379)
Calories consumed: 1259
Calories lost: 379
Goals for tomorrow: more workout routines

No comments:

Post a Comment