Sunday, May 19, 2013

Injury Update

Hello folks!

I just updated my food diary entries and I noticed how terrible I did in the process. When my shin splints injury occurred, I slacked off with healthy eating and ate whatever I could. I'm surprised that even when I slacked off I stayed in my calorie range! Tomorrow will be my last Monday in Maryland, so I'm going to get back on course and strive to pull through this pain. No more excuses whatsoever for me anymore! I'm going to start walking on Tuesday to get my body used to it again. To prevent further pain, I will stretch before and after every workout to relax my muscles.

I'd appreciate it if I can have all of you keep me accountable. I'm starting to get lazy and I don't want to gain my weight back.

Thanks again for your constant support!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment