Tuesday, May 7, 2013

This is short... but I wanted to update everyone.

Hello fellowers! :D

I apologize for not uploading my blog like I've been hoping to do these past few days. With my recent injury from working out, I've been focused on relaxing my body for future workouts. I've read countless reports regarding shin splints and it's apparently a hairline fracture. The pain has gone down since this weekend, so I hope to attend Zumba class on Wednesday.

I'm going to start bringing you guys new things to look at. I'm sure reading food diaries every day can get old fast! haha! Thank you guys for your constant support since I've began my journey.

-B

1 comment:

  1. Feel better, I know working out for a long period of time on a daily basis can put a painful toll on your body. But I hope this is a healthy break for you, and I'm excited that you are back in the game tonight! Good luck, darling!

    ReplyDelete