Friday, May 31, 2013

5/31: Food Diary and Typhoon Lagoon

Breakfast:

  • Extra portion of frosted wheat cereal with milk (290 calories) 
Lunch: 
  • One cup of salad from Publix (43) 
  • 20 sun chips (158 calories) 
  • Special K Brownie Bites (100 calories) 
  • Turkey and miracle whip on 100 calorie bread (190 calories) 
  • Fiber One brownie (90 calories) 
Dinner: 
  • Extra helping of salad from Publix (85 calories) 
  • Smart Ones meal (290 calories) 
  • Skinny Cow ice cream (150 calories) 
Snacks: 
  • 1 WW Mint Patty (50 calories) 
Calories consumed: 1446/1840
Calories lost: 1790

Now that I'm living in Florida for 2 months, I get to spend time in the Disney theme parks and water parks more often. I spent the day with my friend roaming around Typhoon Lagoon where we finished everything in 3 hours. We ended right when the rain started, so our morning was very successful. We  were able to enjoy the rides with minimal wait times. One of my favorite memories of today was our "successful" landing after Crush 'n Gusher. Our tube went out from under us and my friend fell right in while I caught some air, haha. We came up from the water laughing hysterically with a wonderful photograph from the photographer to document that memory. The steps to walk up to the start of the ride was a MAJOR workout for our legs and arms. We rode multiple rides that required us to climb millions upon millions of stairs, too. With the amount of moving we did, I'm not surprised at the amount of calories I lost today (even if MyFitnessPal is not 100% accurate with this one). Something tells me I will be losing a lot of weight working and playing in the parks under the hot sun....

Photographs taken from google 
We got to swim with the sharks and stingrays, too! 

One of the many slides we went on! 

Crush 'n Gusher 

Ladies & Gents: the worlds largest wave pool in the history of mankind. 


-B 


1 comment: