Thursday, May 30, 2013

5/30: Food Diary and Update

Hello followers! :)

I apologize for the lack of posts and I promise I will update more frequently. The reason behind my absence was due to a family vacation in Florida. If you know me personally you'll know how much I love Disney and were my vacation destination was. :) Haha! It is almost impossible to eat healthy on property, but certainly possible if you disciple yourself. I didn't do a terrible during my stay, but I certainly could have done better. I will check my weight tomorrow and see where I stand from my last weigh-in!

Today's food diary consists of the following:

Breakfast

  • Frosted wheats and milk (235 calories) 
Lunch
  • Turkey and Miracle Whip on 100 calorie bread (190 calories) 
  • 1 cup of the True Bleu salad kit from Publix (43 calories) 
  • 15 French Onion Sun Chips (140 calories) 
Dinner
  • Grilled cheese on wheat bread (270 calories) 
  • Corn on the cob with a small amount of butter (approximately 126 calories) 
  • Some watermelon (15 calories) 
  • Some cantaloupe (15 calories) 
Total calories consumed: 1224/1840
Total calories lost: none 

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment